Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Future is Glad We're Here

My presence from this blog disappeared just as soon as it seemed to get going. However, I am back and with me I have brought scans of the first issue of Fuzz Against Junk as well as sample work. Check the previous entry for all the details. Order a copy if you see something you like.

I will begin the submission process for the second issue in January and start figuring things out a little bit after that. As of right now I need the following:
  • A printing press
  • Someone that knows how to use that printing press
  • Cover Art

If you're in the NYC area or have some general advice, please send me an email at fuzzagainstjunk@gmail.com

Though this blog hasn't been active, I certainly have. I've been reading Apollinaire's Calligrammes and Ron Padgett's translation of Cendrars. I've also been re-reading the current Daredevil series and my personal favorite at the moment, Cowboy Ninja Viking. However, now that the second issue looms on the horizon of the New Year, my leisure time will rapidly be disappearing. I probably won't have much time to post before then, as I leave this Thursday for New Hampshire and then I have friends coming to stay with me the following week. Rest assured, January will bring a flood of updates and information.

No comments:

Post a Comment